Humanscale Showcases Designs at Hospital Build and Infrastructure in Dubai
The Global Leader in Healthcare Ergonomics Changes the Way Care Is Delivered
+ 44 (0) 7780 956 291
DUBAI – Humanscale, the global leader in healthcare ergonomics, will make its debut at this year’s Hospital Build and Infrastructure trade show, 2 - 4 June 2014, at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre, UAE. The company will showcase a number of innovative healthcare solutions that bring ergonomics to the point of care.
Of Humanscale’s participation in this year’s show, Tony Hendrick, managing director EMEA, Humanscale Healthcare, said, “Humanscale is delighted to be part of this Hospital Build and Infrastructure for the first time. The core values of Humanscale, including comfort and simplicity, are a natural fit for the healthcare sector, which has been proven by our success in the North American market. Humanscale is delighted to be introducing our range of products to the Middle East, where we believe we have a unique offer. ”
The Humanscale brand is synonymous with the health and well-being of users, creating products that optimize comfort, patient-caregiver interactions and productivity in every healthcare environment.
Humanscale is delighted to be joined by Professor Alan Hedge, director of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Teaching and Research program at Cornell University, New York, United States. Dr Alan Hedge will deliver a talk on 3 June at 11:30 a.m. titled “Boosting Patient Care Through Caregiver Comfort.”
Visitors to the Humanscale booth will be able to experience a family of ergonomic healthcare solutions that are changing the way care is delivered, including:
The V/Flex technology wall station accommodates 98% of caregivers in comfortable working postures, providing superior ease of use and satisfying nearly any healthcare application.
- Features exceptional cable management to limit the spread of infection
- Uses a wide range of flexible arms, including Solo that holds a monitor and a keyboard on one arm, to facilitate patient-caregiver interactions
- Can be used with a 145 cm or 94 cm (57” or 37”) track for the ultimate in height adjustability
V/Desk allows caregivers to interface with their technology while accessing their hard copy documents, such as charts.
- Features a resilient nylon work surface with a keyboard tray beneath that slides in and out, as well as a mouse holder
- Saves space with ease by enabling caregivers to move the unit out of the way when not in use, and the unit can be folded up within close proximity to the wall
- Can be used with all of Humanscale’s technology wall stations
The HealthPoint technology cabinet serves as an unobtrusive touch point for caregivers in corridors.
- Reduces infection-control concerns with flat, crevice-free surface
- Adheres to hospital regulations with four-inch depth
- Resists scratches and glare with acrylic screen
The T7 mobile technology cart is a revolutionary innovation in the TouchPoint line.
- Auto Fit™ technology instantly adjusts to each caregiver’s entered height
- Power Track™ steering allows for virtually effortless maneuvering and complete user control.
- Beautifully simple design, makes cleaning easy and promotes a healing environment
To experience these and other Humanscale healthcare solutions in person, visit stand D40.
For more information about Humanscale’s ergonomic healthcare solutions, visit
+852 2581 0570